Friday, March 1, 2013

31 Day Organizational Challenge

Click image to get more information
I need to get the spare room / storage room organized.

Over the years my son has gone in there and dumped things on the ground while looking for things, and not pick them up and rebox them.

Every time I look in this room I get anxiety attacks.

These are the "before" pictures.








We found some fungus growing where the air conditioner used to be. I have sprayed it and killed the organisms but I need to go scrub that area to get rid of the dark marks.

From these photos you would think we belong on one of those hoarder television shows. Please trust me that we are one of "those people". Not that you can tell from these photos, but the rest of the place is not so bad. Well, there are boxes in practically every room, but they are tidy and not dumped everywhere. We are trying to de-clutter a 4 story house worth of stuff to fit into a two bedroom apartment. It is slow going, but it is getting there.

If you are just getting started with Evernote, I suggest that you buy Brett Kelly’s remarkably practical e-book, Evernote Essentials, Second Edition. It is worth setting aside a couple hours to work through this brief, 95-page book. It will save you DAYS of learning Evernote on your own.

I want this room to be straightened up so that we can add a bed and bedroom furniture in it.  My son has been recruited to help clean this mess up as he is the one who created most of it. This will eventually be our son's room for when he is visiting or for when he moves back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment